Sunday, September 8, 2013

Birthday Party Planning







Despite the fact that her 4th birthday is still 3 1/2 months away - and even writing this I feel like crying. I mean; how can my baby girl be nearly 4 - Nahla has already started to make plans for her upcoming party. Now; in the true spirit of any 3 1/2 year old party-girl, these plans are subject to change on a daily basis. If not even more frequently. Currently she is all about a circus themed bash. Which, to be fair, could be pretty darn cool. I mean; stripes, blue and red, animals, clowns and so on and so forth. But coming across these über-cute pictures of little Stella MsDermott (the very hip and happening daughter of Tori Spelling and hubbie Dean McDermott, off course), I am thinking a fairy-themed party isn't looking too shabby either. I LOVE the "paint-your-own-flower-pot" activity! And as for the candy bar?! Yes, please!

(All photos: Daily Mail)

2 comments:

  1. Kids are always cute. Specially when they meet the birthday party. It's nice to hear that Nahla has already started to make a birthday party. Wishing her my blessing and take care her. She is so nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...